Wednesday 15 May 2013

my Journey to West Sumatra

It is 15th January 2013, after finish my final exam i decide to travel to a place which has a beautiful scenery and nature. After made some brainstorming, i choose Bukit Tinggi (West Sumatra) as my destination.So, i took a flight from Kota Kinabalu (my current location) to Jakarta with my DSLR set. I just bring a simple equipment for this journey which consist Canon 7D, Tripod , and timer control.

After arriving at the Jakarta, i take rest for a few hours before I continue my journey to Padang. Padang is the  capital and the largest city of West Sumatra,Indonesia. From Padang, it takes 2 to 3 hours to arrive at Bukit Tinggi. Without much story to tell, i just let the picture talk about the beautiful scenery i obtain from this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment